PAYMENT OF APPLICATION PROCESSING FEE
The college has made a provision for payment of Application Processing Fee of Rs.350 through transfer of funds from Parent’s / Applicant’s Bank account to college’s bank account through the National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT) facility.
Procedure for Remittance of Application Fee
- If you have a bank account in any bank,
- Please enquire with your bank branch whether they offer the facility of money transfer through NEFT facility.
- Fill in the NEFT application form (available with the Bank) and ensure that all the details are correctly filled- in and the form is complete in all respects. (Maximum Bank Charges Rs.25 only)
- Details of Bank Account:
- Name of the Beneficiary – R L INSTITUE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- Name of the beneficiary’s Bank – City Union Bank Limited, Madurai Main Branch
- A/c No. of the Beneficiary – 119086
- IFSC code of the Beneficiary Bank – CIUB0000027
- Get the ‘Unique Transaction Receipt (UTR) Number ‘ that will be generated by your banker after the transaction is over (if your banker advices you to come later to get the Unique Transaction Receipt (UTR) Number , ensure that you go and get it without fail, as you cannot submit your application without the Unique Transaction Receipt (UTR) Number)
- If the bank where you have an account does not have the facility to send NEFT remittance, please take a demand draft for Rs.300/- in the name of ‘R L INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES’ payable at Madurai, (your application cannot be submitted without the DD No. in your Main Application form) and do not forget to mention your Name, Application number and Mobile No. at the back of the Demand Draft to be sent to the following address:
Admission, Training, Placement Officer R L INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES TVR Nagar, Aruppukottai Road, Madurai 625 022 Tamilnadu
Ensure that you fill-in the payment Unique Transaction Receipt (UTR) Number obtained from the bank / DD No. in the appropriate box correctly. (Please note without Unique Transaction Receipt (UTR) Number / DD no., your application form cannot be submitted)
Upon your successful submission of On-Line Application, your application will be processed and you will be informed about application status in 24 hours.
Selection is based on one of the common admission tests as below
- MAT (Management Aptitude Test conducted by All India Management Association ).
Information about application status will be sent on line to individual students based on the score obtained in MAT/XAT/CAT/ATMA, Psychometric Test, Group Discussion , Situation Analysis (Written test), & Communicative Skills Test and Personal Interview by a panel. Selected Candidates will lead to Phase III
FILL IN ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
Final admission is given after :
1. Payment of first installment fee (refer Fee Structure)
NEFT facility as done earlier for remittance of application fee
Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘R L INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES’ payable at Madurai
2. Submission of original certificates to the college at the time of joining